Intercoms and video intercoms
Do you need an intercom?
Every modern building, larger or smaller, needs the installation of an intercom system, either for communication and remote unlocking of the front door, as well as for internal communication between apartments or system users.
Audio or video intercoms, with classic or two-core (BUS) wiring, built-in or upgraded, all have the same function – to know when someone needs you.
Various designs of outdoor call panels, as well as different models of indoor units, all in addition to functionality, are subordinated to aesthetics.
Let the elegant outdoor calling intercom be what the guest first sees when he comes to you.
Audio and video intercom systems
Audio intercom system – elements:
- built-in or upgrade outdoor panel with call buttons and audio unit
- power supply unit
- indoor unit (wall or desktop intercom or hands-free device)
Video intercom system – elements:
- built-in or upgrade outdoor panel with call buttons, audio unit, and color camera
- power supply unit (standard or coaxial wiring)
- indoor unit (wall or desktop monitor)
The audio and video intercom systems we offer can be upgraded:
- an electric lock at the entrance to the building
- automatic control of gate swing or sliding doors
- keyboard to open the door using a code
- RFID card reader / RFID pendants / RFID wristbands
- additional surveillance cameras (CCTV)
- additional external call panel (for objects with multiple entrances)
- system for internal connection of intercom headphones or monitors (mutual calling and communication between individual headphones/monitors is enabled)
- by connecting via IP or Wi-Fi system
- stainless steel or an anti-vandal version of the external call panel (for special applications)
- different ringtones
- automation for lighting control
- by the option of diverting calls to a mobile or fixed telephony system
- for video intercom systems – the possibility of video call storage
Brands – manufacturers we work with:
Residential and commercial buildings
In addition to installing and maintaining intercom systems, we can also offer supply, installation, and maintenance services to residential and commercial building managers:
- electric and mechanical locks
- bell system
- closing and locking systems (hydraulic door closers, lock cylinders, latches, handles, etc.)
- fire alarm systems
- gas alarm systems
- stair and sensor lighting systems
- electrical, carpentry, and locksmith work and repairs
- rainwater pumping system (for residential buildings with basement or basement parking)
years of experience